Friday, July 23, 2010

Bangalore Blues.....

I don't know what exactly made me create a blog , may be just the excitement of having a blog or........ what the hell?. Do we have to give reasons for each and everything what we do. Well i would like to share the hell of confusions and meaninglessness i feel in everyday of my life. Everything which is coming to me. Each and everyday is a conundrum . Myself is a boy/guy who is utterly confused and whose voices are often unheard among the clamor of bloody Successful assholes (for that matter i don't believe in populist view of success), they are everywhere and to whom we are being scaled everyday . Well i don't like rather believe in the act of comparison . I think it is quite peculiar to our generation.A generation which is fed on Complan and Horlicks, no wonder they will also start comparing each other like the ads of those products COMPARE!!!, compare like hell, compare every fucking attributes . FTW. By every passing day i am feeling totally lonely and paranoiac, the only thing which i like in this world is Books,Movies and Music. Oh In fact there are three things . Well  I hate the rest .

Recently i went to Bangalore with great expectations. First one was to meet an old friend of mine , second was to see the so called garden city. My both missions were failed . The MNC she was working in was too busy in milking her brain and the pace of the Dirty city disappointed me. She was so busy ( and looked weak and pathetic) and we couldn't meet ,finally i caught her on railway station. I took a room in some darkest corners of Bangalore city named Majestic. It was quite ironical that the bloody fucking filthy scum is called MAJESTIC. I didn't find anything majestic there , all i found was KFC eatery which serves overfed chicken which survives on hormone injections and fed by soya which is cultivated and exported from some third world country where people die in the street like dogs and not having a piece a bread to survive for months, and who are never enlisted or accounted by any so called World health agencies or filthy rich charities nor reported by any filthy rich news corporations which is unassumingly wealthy by trading theses poor people's blood and flesh. i Got into that place ,a stale smell of some Crappy Rock band invited me . I almost puked at it. Wat i saw around was these kids whose spoiling their heart and brains for their despotic MNC giant. Those kids were clamorous and wore an attire of fake happiness. They are all smiling at each other just to get relieved from the worries inside. I ordered for some dead stuff and payed the bill only to get out of that place without having enough courage to bear anything more. i wandered through the street for some time only to see many lights flash past me. Streets near majestic were overcrowded and there was a steady flow of odors of perfume,sweat, body lotions, Jasmin flowers in the air. Streets were lined by prostitutes who had a pathetic taste for dresses. Well dress sense is the last thing you will expect out of a prostitute, agree!!. Well i barged in on to a tea stall which is manned by this grumpy old man. I scanned for a thing to order and i was hungry like hell. At last i gave up and ordered a Badam Milk .  I said "BADAM MILK" "what?". Mr grumpy shouted back as if i ordered for his kidneys. "7 rupees " he said and open his palms . i gave him 10 bucks and A glass of Badam milk and balance change were thrown in front of me. i am lucky that he didn't put those in it. Hmm i was feeling sleepy and had to meet a bunch of assholes ,may be worse than i saw there till.(Next day i got an interview in IISC). I reached my hotel room . I could still hear the cries of the city, so i shut the door and put an end to that. I turned off the light and another dirty day smudged in memory. Too much for an opening post so ........peace out......later

No comments:

Post a Comment